Skip to main content

Hi guys,

I have a view on a form where I need to read in two lines and do some calculations for variance. The data structure is such that each form has an ID and there is a table for each view. Each table has an autonumbere PK and then each row has the form ID written in as well to associate certain rows with certain forms. The weird thing with this view is that I can't just read a list in being that I have 2 rows for each person and I need to do somewhat advanced calculations. I set everything up with data labels and then I read in the form ID in a list method, filter by the type of row (2 types) and then run read methods for the row IDs I get back.

The problem is, even though I run a Read method and tell it to ONLY write to certain data labels, it writes to all of them. SO, both read methods write to both lines of data labels and I end up with two rows of the same data.  

14693iEE07EC61AED12C21.png
12178i35087280E3EDB528.png

Hi Mallory

Are you data labels bound to smartobject fields? If so try removing the binding and see if that helps.

Figured it out on my own shortly after making this post, haha! Thank you, you're exactly right!