Skip to main content

15085i3E507B0908FA86F6.png

Dear , 

Tryin to figure out the scenario that got u this error , 

u had a smartobject event configured previously , and now when u open its configuration u get this error ? 

best regards .

Hie Ahmad,

I have smartobjects created in my smartforms

and i want to save (Update) Data in Smartobject in the workflow

whenever i drag drop smartobject event, i see this error.

dear , 

can u go to the tester utility and go to ur specific smart object , Right click then View Sodx 

Object details will be show on the right , can u check its GUID ? and compare it to the GUID showing on the error ? 

is it the same GUID or not ?

Best Regards.

Hi,

This means there is a reference to a smartobject that doesn’t exist in K2 tables. I believe there is one table in category schema holding this information. I would suggest logging a K2 support ticket to get help with cleaning up the orphan item from database.

this looks a bit confusing to me, but i will check it out

Thanks.

Hi,

Looking at the issue, it clearly says the smartObject with the provided GUID is not exist in the K2 server anymore. 

This is not the best way to tackle it (using K2 database is not recommended and should not do it), however i find this the easy way to tackle the issue with no time,

Just login to the k2 databse server and navigat to the table name called "Smartbox.SmartObjects" and run the select statement query by providing the GUID name in the filter paramter, if it return you the smartObject details then ther is something else wrong and need to look into else it is understood the smartObject is no more exist in the K2 server.

Hope it helps:)

Cheers,,

Prajwal Shambhu 

thank you so much