Skip to main content

HI,

I'm creating a workflow in K2BP, this workflow is integrated in sharepoint and the forms are built in InfoPath.

We are having a multiuser Workflow. Each User has some activities to perform.

The problem we are facing is that the document is being shown in Sharepoint for all the users even those who are not listed in the "destination users" list.

The user who is not listed in the destination can't submit the form but he can see it. What i need is a way that won't let the document be displayed in the view of the unauthorized user.

Thanks

Here are some ideas:

1.  http://k2underground.com/blogs/fromthebench/archive/2008/03/05/a-little-known-infopath-thick-client-trick-no-temporary-xml-files.aspx

2.  Use the SharePoint User Management event to set item-level security

3.  Add an Authorized User column to the library and set it to the person who should be able to see the document.  Then make a default view that only allows users to see documents that have their ID in that column.  (not very secuire)

Hi,

If i want to use the thrid suggestion, which consists to create the views in Sharepoint, i have a problem that all the fields inside the InfoPath form are not shown in the FILTER DropDown in the "New VIEW" page in Sharepoint. 

How can i let them show up??

Thanks