Skip to main content

Do I have to use infopath inorder to get items into the k2 worklist?  We are using Blackpoint.

We are currently tracking projects via sharepoint lists but would like to have those task in the k2 worklist....

You could also look at using the SharePoint Workflow Integration Client Event.

Thanks for the reply...

Are you saying that i can use the K@ worklist to manage all the tasks using the sharepoint workflow intergration client?

We are currently using the k2 worklist for other worklows and many users have the webpart on thier "My Site" and really wouild like to have all thier task show up thier. 

I will look more into the Intergration client event ..

Thanks again.

To get something in to the K2 workflist you'll have to start a K2 process and it must have some kind of client event, I believe in Blackpoint there are two - the InfoPAth client event, which you've already said you don't wish to use.  And the Shareoint Workflow Integration Client event.  This can be used to create tasks for process that get initiated from SharePoint, either manually or via something like a new document upload.

I would suggest taking a look at the K2 book.

Ashley

Thanks again...

After working with it a bit last night I got the concept and wit will work for me.  I just need to apply it to my project.