Skip to main content

Hi,

I'm sure this is fairly straightforward but I'm having trouble getting started.

I have two Sharepoint lists. The first is a list of risks. The second is a list of reviews for those risks - there may be more than one list item here relating to each risk identified in the first list. Each risk in list one has a unique text reference assigned to it and I'm transfering that to the second list in order that it is clear which risk the reviews are relevant to.

All I want to do is have the  K2 display form for list one show the risk information from that list and then automatically display the relevant review(s) from list two. 

I've been reading a lot but have got quite confused as to how to achieve this. I can get it working with the relevant views from each list when #ID match up but given there is more than one entry per risk on the review list the #IDs will not always line up with the initial risk information.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd be very grateful.

Hi,

Hopefully I have understand you correctly.

You wanna create a cascading ListView where you choose a risk in the first one and in the second lisk there have to appear the reviews of those risks.

Is this correct?

You can do this like in the screenshot shown.

In the View-Method you have to transfer the Primary-Key from the first list to the second list where the primary-key from the first list is the foreigner-key from the second list.

Kind Regards

Alexander

13583i890F329A7FC55A5E.jpg

Thanks Alexander,

I'm going to give that a try over the next few days.

Pretty sure it will do what I want.

Sandy