Skip to main content

I have a browser-enabled InfoPath form, and I want it to be able to display an uploaded image as well as store general attachments that users can upload.

The issue I have is that, at present, the image feature works by a picture control reading the URL of the attachment field. This makes it troublesome if users want to include other attachments.

What would be ideal is if there were 2 attachment controls: One to allow them to upload an image that is then displayed using the picture control, and another which shows general attachments.

Is this possible?

Thanks

Hi Shaun,

Did you say that you were working with InfoPath form? Your question is interesting but this is community for Nintex forms and workflows. You should post your question in MSDN forums.

Infopath forms for list cannot have multiple attachment controls, if this is library form, then you can create multiple attachment field to connect to different data fields. Hope it helps.

You're absolutely right, apologies. I will post on MSDN forums (however I think you're right in your answer)