Skip to main content

Hi everyone ,

I create a smartforms event in a workflow and I want to recuperate  the destination user from one Smartobject .

when i deploy and a execute a form that use this smartobject , the user don't receive an email (when i choose a specific user , he receive the emails ).

thanks

16849iFD8C820E2AC3AD80.png
17217i5ED72ED89B6EAD28.png
12063i731332B04F54297F.png
15431iBF5EB7AD463DEE18.png

Hi Lamiae

Are you trying to assign the task to one or multiple users? From the images you supplied it appears you are using a List method and passing in a value to the Directeur Pays property - this would lead me to believe you want multiple users?. Have you tested that this returns results? It will need to return user names in the format the K2 can use (e.g. domainaccountname).

Check the viewflow for the process instance where the user doesn't receive the email and see if there are any participants listed.

Hi lamiae,

Just wanted to add to Andrew's comment. Note the following (from blackpearl documentation):

Regarding the Destination User Specifics --

The following options are not supported and will generate an error when an attempt is made to use them

• By Role
• By Group

Along with the above options, the process designer can plan per destination or per slot. The outcome when the process is running is that all destination users will get an e-mail from the K2 Server informing them that a worklist item is available. When the number of slots allocated have been used up, there won't be an active retrieval of the original e-mail from the destination user's mail box. If a user attempts to action the worklist item and it has already been actioned, a message informing the Information worker that the task is no longer available will be posted.

----

So keep Andrew's suggestion " It will need to return user names in the format the K2 can use (e.g. domainaccountname)" along with the above in mind when you go back to fix this. Good luck!