Skip to main content

Hi everyone,

Firstly I would like to describe my problem:

I am buliding a system that enables to send once a year an e-mail message to two group of users that is specified on na form. The first group (first field on a form) of users is directly taken form AD but the second one (second field on a form) is manually filled in. 

1) First field (AD):

The list of specified users is automatically saved when the e-mail message is sent in order to be reused in the next year. When creating a new e-mail, field will be completed automatically with the same list of users, which has been indicated in a previous e-mail, with the possibility of adding new ones. The new list of recipients will be saved to be used when creating the next e-mail.

2) Second field:

The field that will allow to provide a list of e-mail addresses to external users.  The list of specified e-mail addresses  will be automatically saved. When creating a new e-mail, field will be completed automatically with the same list of users, which has been indicated in a previous e-mail, with the possibility of adding new ones. The new list of recipients will be saved to be used when creating the next e-mail.

I know how to send an e-mail to AD user that is specified in a form field. Anyone knows how to sand a notification message to these groups of people? Please let me know.

Hi,

How are these email addresses saved?

Are you saving them in a SmartObject? If they are saved in a SmartObject, you should be able just to drag the List method into the To or Cc fields. A wizard will popup where you can specify the input and filter properties (if any).

-Jean

I am going to save these e-mail addresses in SmartObjects. Is this message going to be sent to the group of people specified on a form?