Skip to main content
I'm building a SmartForm application where IIS and the K2 server are on the same machine.

This application utilizes a SmartForm to start the K2 process and I can successfully complete this PlanPage. I've set myself up as the destination user for the first activity and I can see that the Worklist item is correctly routed to me in the Worklist items of the K2 Workspace. But in the Worklist item details, instead of viewing the first ClientPage, I'm getting the error: 'domainuser is not allowed to open the worklist item.' The domainuser in this error is not my own user name, but is shown in the K2 Service Manager as the originator.

In another SmartForm application, I initiate a process with a SharePoint event and I can work with client pages without getting the same error.

I'm new to K2, so I'm probably missing something basic. Any help you can provide to resolve this error would be appreciated.
Make sure you're SmartForm's web.config file has got a <identity impersonate="true" /> tag in. It's probably your AppPool user going through.

HTH,
Ockert
Your suggestion was a fix. Thanks for the quick response.