Skip to main content

While deploying a workflow i am getting following error

1 Error(s)
(Microsoft.Common) The OutputPath property is not set for project 'DocumentApproval.k2proj'. Please check to make sure that you have specified a valid combination of Configuration and Platform for this project. Configuration='STANDARD' Platform=''. You may be seeing this message because you are trying to build a project without a solution file, and have specified a non-default Configuration or Platform that doesn't exist for this project.

Please help

Hi Avimal,

Please ensure that you open solution/project from within your VS or K2 Studio. Do not open the kprx file directly without the project.

JK.

Hi JK

I did the same , first i have created a project in K2 Studio and today i have created a project using Visual Studio 2015 , i am getting same error while building the K2 project from visual studio. Any thought.

AV

Hi Avimal,

Maybe just a simple check.

1. From your K2 Studio, are you able to view the Environment Library nodes on the left column tabs? You should be able to expand the nodes like workfllow server, etc. This will determine whether your machine's setup is fine.

2. Are you able to create a new Workflow and deploy to the server? Is the problem only happening to this particular kprx file only?

3. Are you trying to deploy from your personal machine or from within the K2 server machine?

JK