Skip to main content

we have deployed our first smartforms Application to Production server, but the issue is Bcoz of SQL license issue, our testing server is sharing same SQL Database server as Production.

After deploying to production server, we created one testing request, but unfortunately we cannot view it in workspace or pending items
the same request can be viewed in Database, so no smartobject issue here

The Error log is just too complicated to understand, so i am attaching error log here just to get an insight of what can be done. (error log is in attachment)

Please do guide me.

The log you posted has "Error","MessageBus","61012","ConnectionError","ExchangeWebServicesOrigin"

Several times 

and

The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized.

Can you try restarting the K2 service?

Do you have a connection string editing tool?

Could you further clarify on what is on the same SQL Server? Using the same SQL server is fine as long as the K2 database for both environments are seperate. Are your custom database(s) seperated as well?

When you created your request, did it appear on the testing server instead?

Thank you Chadg, Ziqing,

Currently Testing and Production use same instance of database, we have requested our database admin to create new instance, we will test again later after its done.

our testing K2 server has crashed due to config issue, which we will reconfigure later as we are more focusing on production server, but yes you are right, the requests could be going to testing server.

i will check more into this

Thanks for the advice