Skip to main content

Hi there, did a quick search and could find the anwser I was looking for, more so how would one delete a started process or rather a workitem.

For example, a user does something in an application whcih kick-starts a process (workflow) that requires a managers approval, like a simple leave request. Then realizes this was a mistake and wants to delete the workitem before his/her manager approves it??

I guess this raises two questions:

1. How do I programmatically delete a work item.

2. How would I programmatically fetch the work items "assigned by me" to create a custom worklit.

Thanks,

Justin

Bump.

Hi,

The developer reference may be able to help you which is installed when you instal K2, Start->All Programs->K2 blackpearl->K2 blackpearl documentation.

For the worklist question have a look at K2 Developer Reference-> Accessing->How to retrieve the worklist of a user. If you are using the latest version of K2 you can also use the K2 Services, this is a good post on them. http://www.k2underground.com/blogs/comingsoon/archive/2011/01/17/k2-web-services-part-1.aspx

For deleting a process instanace this is a management function, use the Management API K2 Developer Reference-> Managing and

HTH