Skip to main content

Hi ,

How to delete Process definitions from K2Workspace in K2Blackpearl?.

I found "K2.net2003DBCleanup_9352.zip" file in one forum, but this is used to delete Process Definitions in K2.net 2003. I want to delete Process in K2Blackpearl...

Please help me out on this issue....

Thanks in advance...

Thanks,

Saya

Hi Saya,

Please have a look at the following link that explains the following;

I have also attached a zip folder to this post.

U can delete all processes using the attachment but not a single process.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Coenie

Hi Saya,

Please note that this is not supported and not recommended, but it is the only possible way of achieving your goal.

Regards,

Coenie

Hi Coenie,

Thanks for reply.

I have already tried with  "K2.net2003DBCleanup_9352.zip" file, I'm not able to delete Process Definitions in K2Blackpearl .

And "DeleteProcessInstances.zip" file is used to delete Process Instances not Process definitions.

I want to delete specific process only not all processes..

Regards,

Saya

You can delete process instances but not the process definition (currently not supported). There are so many dependencies on the process definition, removing it could protentially harm k2 overall performance.

If you want to remove process instances from k2 blackpearl workspace: Go to workspace>Management Console>K2 server name>Workflow Server>[K2 project name]>[K2 process definition name]> Instances; from here you'll see a list of process instances to remove.

Update to K2 Blackpearl 1290 (Latest Update). The feature of deleting a process definition from K2 workspace has been added in this. Once updated to version 1290, goto process versions from management console in workspace and delete the versions not required.

Abdul