Skip to main content

Hi,

We are using K2 Blackpearl 2007. There are some unneccessary K2 processes in the K2 workspace. I have found the K2.net2003DBCleanup zip file. Can I use them in the 2007 version? For example, can I execute

Normal

false
false
false

EN-AU
ZH-CN
X-NONE

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

'DeleteProcDef' in K2 2007?

Thanks in advace for the help.

Regards,

Tammy.

Sorry the sentense should read - Can I execute 'DeleteProcDef' in K2 2007?

I highly doubt that the 2003 tool will work in later versions of the product, due to the db structure change. The ability to be able to delete processes is logged as a Feature request with K2.

Vernon

I don't have access to a K2 database at the moment, but I believe there is a stored procedure in the K2HostServer database called dbo.wProcDelete that will delete versions of workflows.  Take a look at that to see if it is what you need.  I would recommend running it on a dev box first to verify.  Also, running any of the stored procedures directly is not officially supported by K2.  Use at your own risk.

I don't recommend using any SQL to modify the databases.
I once used the dbo.wProcDelete on my dev environment and OOB reports were full of wrong data, then I had to drop the DBs and recreate them.
Don't ever use that on production.

I found that the stored procedure  dbo.wProcDelete is in the K2Server db. But like Erice said it is not supported by K2 and use at own risk.

Vernon

so as a conclusion; there is no way to do it "safely"

Thank you all for your help.

I won't run the store procedure to delete the process then :)