Skip to main content

I have K2 black pearl 4.6.5, the default notification message that sends an email when the destination is assigned to the task does not send emails.

in the development server no error is recorded.

on the production server I got the folloiwng message in the event log . can anyone help with this  

61007 Permanent failure sending message (Activity Name): System.Exception: No destinations could send the message (Activity Name) at SourceCode.MessageBus.Server.MessageBusRuntime.SourceCode.MessageBus.IMessageDestination.Send(String title, MessageExtendedInformation extended, IEnumerable`1 attachments, MessageBodyReadere] messageBodies).

the email events works normally.

Should the email address that is used  in the config file be a a valid email with a valid mailbox. I use the same account in  both the mail event and configuration file that is used to send the default messages. still the event mail is sent but the default notification is not send

I saw this issue few times. Please check that the K2 service user account in AD have a valid email ID.

Hello,

I would suggest that you check if your email sever is configured correctly for K2, check your active directory group and users settings and test if they recieve emails outside of workflows. 

Kind regards

Nelly

Hi MohanadHaddadin

Just wanted to find out if you managed to resolve the issue you have been facing regarding the default email notification that is not sent,

was the information provied able to help you in anyway?  If the issue is resolved please update the post else if you require additional information or assistance please notify us we will be more than happy to assist you.

Kind regards

Nelly