Skip to main content

Hi,

In my workflow, I have a custom email notification in my default client event.

The email content has static text and dynamic text(which are populated using data fields). Sometimes when the the email is received, it is appending the  datafields values to the end of the email. ie the it has the correct content with data field values at appropriate place, but just the data fields value alone is repated again at the end of the email. Please find the sample below. This is my email content. The brown color text is filled from data fields. As per the email content in the workflow it ends with the disclaimer text. But if you see it displays those text values once again at the end. Did anyone face this issue

Client ABC

We are preparing to review the above policy and could NOT locate the following documents:

Document A

Disclaimer: This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please do not reply to this message as this email has been sent from an unattended mail box. Thank you for your cooperation.

Client ABC1001Document A

Please attach a screenshot of the email from Workflow Designer. This might help determine the cause of the repeating text.

Thanks,

Bryan Peters