Skip to main content

Hi all,

Im am having a intermittent issue using the default client event in my workflow. I am using smartforms 1.0.5 and blackpearl 4.6.6. Basically, I have a worklist webpart embedded into sharepoint 2010 site that shows a list of worklist items currently assigned to a user. When using the default client event instead of the smartforms client event, in one of my activities it is not showing that worklist item in the users worklist when its assigned to that user. If i now go to the worklist in the workspace it shows the request and shows that its curently assigned to that user. But the user cannot see the item in their sharepoint worklist webpart. I dont think this is issue witht eh worklist webpart since i've been using it for a year without a single problem. When I use a smarforms client event it works. When i use a default client it works for all actiivites in that workflow except one. Has anyone run into this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Sorry figures it out. Thanks. It was a different issue.

Hi,

Care to share what you were doing wrong? ;-)

Nelly

Sorry, It was a mistake on my part configuring the rules incorrectly. It wasnt a K2 problem.

Hi S0m3one

No problem, we just needed the feedback for future reference. If there is any other question that you need help on please feel free to ask.