Skip to main content

This is driving me NUTS.

I have a simple process datafield string that I'm populating from a DataEvent.  This DataEvent is already populating another process datafield, working fine on that one.

The logic is simple, the source is this expression:

>ProjectId]  & " - " &  ÂProjectName]

On my client form, I am loading the process and spitting out these process datafields.  The one in question is always empty.

I've had similar issues with other process datafields not being populated, and I "solved" it by moving them up or down or putting them into another activity.  However, it hasn't worked on this one.

Any ideas??  Thanks so much.

Ok, it's even worse than I thought.  After re-deploying a few times I started seeing the value!  I didn't change anything in regards to this piece.

But now, I need to tweak the value, so I changed the source values again, but the old value sticks no matter what I do.  I even removed it from the DataEvent and put it in code.  I'm thinking it's stuck in cache or something wierd.  I restarted the K2 service, and even restarted IIS, but it still shows my old value.

Stumped.

Ok, I don't know WHY exactly - but it seems if I make a change, I need to remove my workflow completely from the list and re-add it (not just delete all active WFs and start a new one).

That seems to have cleared it up.