Skip to main content

Hi,

We have a SharePoint list which has fields to collect user data. We have configured K2 smart forms, smart objects and workflows on this list.

Once these K2 elements are enabled New/Display/Edit forms of the list got customized on its own. Customer has raised the concerns about the UI which has limitations like empty spaces at right (as shown in the attached form). Is there any reference links which we could use and neatly design the New form of the K2 enabled SharePoint list?

11944i8A62FD16F9103BAE.png

I am not sure I understand the question, but if I interpret it as :
I have a SP 2013 or SP Online list that I "appified" with K2. Now I have replacement New/Edit/Display Forms that are K2 forms, but I dont like the look and feel and want to modify them. How do I do this?

Have you tried to open the Views/Forms for this list in the K2 Designer and modify them and if so, what also are you missing? Is the challenge a teschnical challenge (aka I need more info on effectively using K2 Designer) or is it a best practice issue (aka. recommended ways and examples of mofifying auto-genearted forms in K2 designer)?

Dave

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the quick response. You interpretation was correct.

I am familiar with K2 designer and have incorporated few requirements. Above question is more around examples of modifying auto-generated forms in K2 designer. When the New/Display/Edit forms of the list become K2 forms we are getting a different look. Currently K2 forms have too much of blank space (as shown in the shared diagram). We would like to match the look and feel more towards out-of-box looks with little modifications.

13708iF8F899442BD4FF61.png