Skip to main content
Hi

I'd like to add some extra details (columns) to those already listed in the out of the box Task List web part. Specifically, I would like to display some Data Process fields associated with the process of the task in question.

What's the simplest way to do this? Is this possible without writing code? Do you have any examples you can post / send along to me?

Many thanks!
Craig
In fact, in addition to this, I would like to be able to create a new web part.

The current K2.Net Task List web part display the tasks assigned to the currently logged on user. My previous post was around extending this, and providiving further info in the list - info taken from the Process Data table.

In addition, I would like to create a further web part, which would provide a summary view of all current (active) workflow. I would like the summary web part to be available to all users, and provide some key summary information about all active process instances such as Folio, and some of the key pieces of Process Data.

Would you have any recommendations on how best to go about this, or (even better), a webpart that displays summary information already.

Thanks in advance.

Rgds
Craig