Skip to main content

Hi,

I need a form with a custom MRU drop down list? which forms should i use to make such a custom control?

Appreciate ur help here.

Thanks

Hi,

Could you clarify what exactly you mean by MRU Drop-Down List? Is this a Most Recently Used Drop-Down List populated by values that were most recently used?

Regards,

Hi Swapnilchavada

I have done a bit of research on this in regards Custom Controls. I found that in order to create a custom control the probability of having to use code is very big.

Depending on what you want to accomplish with the MRU (Most Recently Used) Custom Drop Down List Control.

If you want to have other controls on the form with the Custom Drop Down List Control then I would suggest using a Item View and then generating/create a form from that view.

Please have a look at these links regarding how to create a custom control:

Create Custom Control Project

Add Custom Control Field

Please have a look at these links regarding how to add and use resource files:

Adding/Using Resource File

(Please Note: K2 does not support any contols downloaded from the Community Site)

Hi Swapnilchavada

Please confirm if the attached documents/link in my last post was able to help to resolve the question you had in regards with "I need a form with a custom MRU drop down list? which forms should i use to make such a custom control?"

Thank You in advance.