Skip to main content

Hello,

I'm in K2 BlackPearl using a Default Server Event (Code) to write code-behind that references some custom dlls my team has built. 

This works fine until the dll changes and the K2 code-behind does NOT pick up the changes. I've tried removing/re-adding references, restarting K2HostServer.exe, IISRESET.

Is there something I'm missing? How do you get your process references to refresh?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Kim

Hi Kim,

If you use build 1290 and later check to see if your latest assembly is located in C:Program FilesK2 blackpearlBin
Try opening your process, re-add the reference (Make 100% sure it's the correct one) then redeploy and see if it works.

If none of this resolves your issue, please log a support ticket.

Best regards,
Brink

I have the same problem , if you found a solution please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

So,what I've learned is that you should reference you rdlls from one place. The GAC seemed to work well for me.

When the dll changes, you have to go into the process references and remove them completely and then readd them.

I think what messed me up before was that I referenced from the GAC and then changed to ref from a folder and changed back. I guess the process got confused?

Since I created a new process and kept my reference consistent, and followed the process for removing/readding the reference it has been working fine.

Thanks for your reply,

there was one thing I missed which was restarting the K2 service after changing the dlls.

After restarting the service the modifications are refelteced and every thing work fine.

Thanks agian (Y)