Skip to main content

Symptoms

I have a number of applications where I need to print the form to a PDF document as part of the workflow. At times, the print does not show the required document detail. Is there anything I can do to ensure that the document will be printed correctly every time

Diagnoses

Sent the client the new PDF converter dll, please apply this codefix on your environment and monitor the issue with the PDF?s.

Please provide an update in case the issue occurs again, below are the instructions on how to apply the fix since you would need to arrange downtime since you are on a Production live environment

Instructions:
1. Extract the PDF.zip file.
2. Run the Install.bat file as Administrator
3. If you do not use C:Program Files (x86)K2 blackpearl as your install location, then edit the bat files and replace the following in the one place at the top of each file:

SET K2DIR=%ProgramFiles(x86)%K2 Blackpearl

With your folder with no quotes and make sure it has a slash at the end
4. Clear Browser Cache.

NOTE: The fix will only be for new PDF files created.
You can use the Restore.bat to revert the changes. Run this as the Administrator as well.

Ticket was also linked to a feature request (Feature: Adding a checkbox to thick client and thin client workflows that states "Continue after generating PDF" on the workflow).

Resolution

Provided the new 4.6.11 PDF converter dll

Be the first to reply!