Create New Folder in Custom List

• 14 September 2016
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

I am in the process of building a pretty intensive On Boarding Workflow. One of the parts I have is for Orientation.

I have custom list for Orientation Dates, here they select the community and location, how many available slots and slot capacity with the start. The workflow has create new list with the content type as folder which gets created in a different custom list for Orientation Registration with the community and start date building the folder name.  

The problem that I am having is when it creates the folder, if the community and date are in the same month it creates a subfolder for each one under the first community and date for that month. I need these folders created at the top level.

The intent would be through my On-boarding form and workflow, it will take the registered persons information and update the custom list for Orientation Registration with the required information and then will remove slot from the Orientation Dates from the available slots. 

1 reply

Badge +11

Hi ,

Are you still looking for solution regarding this issue. If yes, could you add some screen shots of what is the current behavior and what is the expected one to clarify the issue.