Skip to main content

First, new to Nintex Workflow. I had created a Create Item Workflow in SharePoint Designer 2010 that took data from a form list and created a new item with 15 fields in another list, then archived the form. I now have to create the same workflow with Nintex in SP2013, although I'm confused as to how to accomplish this. Trouble finding documentation or examples to help clarify the parameters. Am I making a mountain out of a mole hill?

Hey! Have you made a start? I am not at my machine at the moment but the create item action, I believe, asks you for the list to create an item in then gives you a drop down of columns. Basically you would choose the 15 columns you want in the dropdown and it will add 15 fields to configure in the action. Does that make sense? Have a look and see if you can work out what I mean.

Also, here is a link to the help file for NW2013 (http://help.nintex.com/en-US/nintex2013/help/ ).   The Create Item that Cassy mentioned is pretty straight forward, assuming this is all occurring within the same site. 

I've started yes, but the configuration only shows the create variable to ID. No other fields are available and that is where my confusion is. I'm going to rebuild the library again and give it another try.

Cassy,

Do you have a screen shot. I think I understand, just need to get a bearing.

202750_pastedImage_1.png

202772_pastedImage_2.png

202773_pastedImage_3.png

202774_pastedImage_4.png

202775_pastedImage_5.png