Skip to main content

Hello All, I am unable to find "Create Deployment Package" Option in K2 designer for visual studio for some users. Also when i try to go to code view of server event, its not at all showing the options when i right click on Server Event. Please help.

Hi,

I've just run into the same issue, what I had to do was simply grant server rights to my user account within K2 Workspace.

Cheers,

Pal

Hello,

Please do consider the package and deployment security settings in K2:

>All interaction with the deployment server happens under the connected user but all packaging and deployment
happens under the K2 Server Service account.
>All calls to the deployment server are validated. It is therefore required that the connected user has K2
deployment (Export) rights. If SmartObject security has been set, then the deployment user will need to have
“Publish SmartObject” permissions as well.
>By having deployment rights, the user will be able to deploy any packaged artifact to the target server as this will
happen under the K2 Server context.

You can also have a look at the attached package and deployment document to help you clarify some other question you might have.

Regards

Nelly

Hi

I just wanted to find out if your managed to resolve the issue you were facing when trying to create a deployment package?

Regards

Nelly