Skip to main content

Hello,

I have a user task that is assigned to a group, each has to approve it for the workflow to advance. currently once that is done, only one record is created in my data source showing the users in one column, and the final result.

I would like to create a record for each user's action, so that the end result would show each action in a separate line ( like a smart object to create a sharepoint list item after every user hits approve or reject). 

Keeping in mind the user taske is just one activity, with the 2 usual cancel or advance outcomes.

is this possible? 

Thanks!

Hi Zack

If you configure your activity to have a slot for each approver, then you can add an event after the client event in the activity to create the user action record. If you are using Smartforms to action the task (and not allowing users to action otherwise, e.g. SmartActions) then you could do it by adding a rule on the task form.

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the reply, Can the client event be configured in the designer? or is that only through K2 studio? 

Hi Zack,

I think you can try to query Activity Instance Destination and Activity Slot Data SmartObjects, which save the workflow data regarding actions, destinations and action status.

The mentioned SmartObjects reside: 

1. K2 Designer (check System Objects checkbox in order to see the folders) : All Items > Workflow Reports > Workflow General

2. SmO Tester: SmartObjectExplorer > Workflow Reports > Workflow General

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Eugene

Thanks for the reply! That was it!!