Skip to main content

Hi Guys,

Using GetK2Actions from  http://blackpearl/RuntimeServices/SharePointService.asmx?wsdl

I have recently installed latest K2 BlackPearl and try to consume the above SharePoint service in InfoPath Form.

When I try to create the DataConnection and map the result to a Drop down list box to show K2 actions, I got the error saying "You must select a repeating group or field".

When I try to create my custom code to consume the GetK2Actions, I got the following xml result.

<K2 xmlns=""><Actions><Action Name="Save" Value="Save" /><Action Name="Estimate completed Requst Authorisation" Value="Estimate completed Requst Authorisation" /></Actions><Error /></K2>

Again I need to fight lot of xml illegal character issue, need to convery this into proper xml and read because the values are stored in attributes not as xml node data.

Has any one solved this situation. What is the best way to consume this Service. In the past I use to write my own custom webservice using K2 client binaries to have the result object in a way we need it.

Thanks

Nathan

Hi,

When I created the InfoPath client event in K2 Workflow, this is being taken care automatically by K2.

Ignore this

Thanks

Nathan