Skip to main content

I use table control in form but I can't set width of column and drag column in this table.

Please, How to set it ?

Hello,

Even though this is an old discussion it's something that others could run into so I'll offer what help I can. When dragging a control into a form you are only able to drag the control into designated areas. When dragging the control onto the form you should see a green bordered area that you are able to drop the control onto; depending on whether or not you have added views to the form you can also have multiple areas to drop but these areas are static and I don't believe there is any other way to drop the control into the form where you want without adding rows to the form. As for setting the width of the table when you first drag the table onto the form you can designate what size you want the table to be and also you can set the percentage of the width you want to have the table be just by changing this in the properties area to the right of the form design window. 

Hopefully this answers this question and that it helps anyone who may have the same question in the future.

Regards,

JC

Hi Akkara'

Just wanted to find out if the previous response was able to assist you on how you can set the width of a table? Were you able to achieve what you wanted to do successfully?

Should you need any addional information please feel free to ask, we will gladly assist!

Kind regads

Nelly