Skip to main content
Can someone please help me, I am desperate? I have create a workflow where a requester submits a form, it goes to eight different people (w/ different views of the form) in parallel. However, when these people fill out their information and sumbit the form, I would like to see all the information being consolidated into a single form, instead of receiving eight separate forms. Is there a way when someone to get all this information to show only on one form for the next person in the workflow, as oppose to eight different forms with separate input from each person respectively.

Thank you,

Stanley
Hi Stanley,

You may be confusing the flow with data associated with the flow. One possible soln, given my understanding of your problem, is to design an XML Schema that has a repeating structure within it. This structure will contain the adressee details and the data each user needs to fill out. Each user fills out their form based on a different area of the structure and at the join point a rule is set to wait for all routes to complete. At this point you will have the consolidated data in a simple XML format and know that each user has completed their work.

Of course, this is only an overview of what needs to be done. A search of the forums here will solve each of the detailed parts.

Hope this helps.

Graham