Skip to main content

Hi,

I have a problem with a workflow of three levels. 

In the first level the user fills an infopath form

the second step is for the manager to approve or reject the request.

But on the approve condition i have to cases: if a certain value in the workflow is hihger than a certain number then it goes in a path and it is less than a certain value it goes in an other path. 

I'm 2 "Approve" Outcomes in the infopathclient even and adding on each outcoum the condition and then matching each outcome to its proper path. 

I'm using the "ALL SLOTS" in both approval cases as logical function.

The problem is that the workflow is always passing in one way whatever is the value of the condition. what should i do to slove it 

thanks 

Hi,

First Remember that only the first outcomes evaluate to true will be executed.

If you have exclusive condition, in your case, you need to have 2 actions (1 - approve, 2 - reject) and 3 outcomes (1 - action = approve and condition = X, 2 - action = approve and condition <> X, 3 action = reject).

if your conditions aren't exclusives, you need 2 actions and 2 outcomes (1- Approve, 2 - reject)... then you must update your line rule corresponding to the approve outcome to add your first condition to obtain something like that (outcome = approve and condition = <what you want 1>), then you add a third line with the followinf condition (outcome = aprove and condition = <what you want2)>

HTH