Skip to main content

Hello,

I have an InfoPath-ClientEvent with a notification (setting this option on). Additional there is an escalation rule which make a gotoactivity. After running this escalation-activity the flow comes back to my InfoPath-ClientEvent.

So good so far - but with every escalation cycle I get a new notification mail.

I like to suppress this notification mail sometimes (not allways) but I can't find the code for sending the notification mail.

Alternative I can make a own Email Event - but than I have not the look & feel of a normal notification mail.

Any help available?

Hi there,

I think the easiest way to accomplish this is probably to create another activity next to this one that is almost exactly the same as the original one, but with the exception that the client event does not send out notifications. Then in your escalation go to activity, you redirect to this duplicate activity without the notifications.

The notification email is sent out and configured in the event bus, so you can maybe also think about writing and registering your own event notification like this: http://k2underground.com/blogs/fromthebench/archive/2008/02/13/custom-notifications.aspx 

and if you want the same look and feel from the original email template, you can grab the email template html here: C:Program FilesK2 blackpearlHost ServerBinSourceCode.EventBus.ClientRecorder.DLL.mailTemplate

Ciao,