Skip to main content

Hi

I have a few form generation client events in my WF but when the users go to the approval page, from the link they are emailed, it looks a mess and has the K2 brand all over it.

Does anyone know how to update this page?

Is there a style sheet or html page that can be updated.

Any help much appreciated

Rich

Hi Rich, 

The best way is to create your own template rather than use the OOTB blank page template.

The templates are in C:Program FilesK2 blackpearlBinLayoutsclienteventCSharp1033

Make a copy of the “Blank Page” folder and rename it to whatever you want it to be named.

You can then proceed to make modifications to the layout.aspx and class.aspx.cs files to suit your needs.  Just keep the $..$ tags in place.

Run the form gen wizard again and you will see your template in the list.

I hope this helps.

-Eric

Thanks Eric

Eric

I am using datafields in my forms gen client event in order to display the approval information.

The problem with this is that the users can update the datafields in the approval page and if they do this it stops the approval from working correctly.

Is there a way to lock the data in the data fields so that it is just static uneditable text?

Regards

Rich

I set the text enable for the data fields to false in the class.aspx file which has done it so please ignore.