Skip to main content

Hi!
I've made a process from inside sharepoint 2010 with the K2 designer for sp. The process is hooked up to a forms library with an infopath form. The problem i have is that i want to replace the url on the worklist item in the users worklist.

Today it looks like this:
http://[server-name]/_layouts/K2/ RuntimeServices/OpenInfoPathTask.aspx?....

And I want to replace the servername with an www.abc.com url. Because i've made it in sharepoint the url is put together automatic and I can't find where K2 is taking the info to put together this url. Anyone who knows where to change these settings, in SP or K2?

/Daniel

The K2 Designer for SharePoint is intended for simple workflows that non-technical users can build for themselves and deploy to the same environment.  Because of the target audience, it makes some assumptions that help shield non-technical users from some of the many choices they might have to otherwise make.  Currently the URL will point the the same environment where the workflow was developed, but this will likely change to be more flexible in a future release.

The other designers (which are targeted at more technical users) have the ability to customize this sort of thing using environment variables.