Skip to main content

11989iA52004613386BBC3.jpgHi All

I would like to know if we can change the display name of a form once the system name has already been set. When we originally created the form - it was called 'PO Memo'. Now, we want the ability to change the display name to 'Procurement Memo'. I have attached a snapshot. Appreciate the system name is now set but is there anyway that the URL can be changed so that when the form is opened - the tab display reads 'Procurement Memo' rather than 'PO Memo'

I've changed the name of the form but it's made no difference, I'm assuming as the URL name is taken from the system name of the form.

Any help would be appreciated, TIA

Mevan

Dear ,

Before  a time go i found a reference to change the title for the page ,

u need to create a data label on ur form , and add an expression for it , and drop this scipt inside ur expression ,

<script type="text/javascript">
$(document).ready(function() {
document.title = 'blah';
});

</script>

The title "blah" , change it to wt ever u want the title to be .

Note: make sure u have "Literal" property checked for ur data label properties section .

Regards.

Why not just do a "Save As" and set the name you want?

Dear @Ziqing ,

As i remember , page title/name comes from "system name" , and if u have a page named "ahmad" and its system name is "ahmad" , then use save as , it will allow u to type a name , but it will be used for "display name" nt "system name" , i do believe "system name" will be auto generated by k2 and it will be "ahmad1" , k2 adds the "1" automatically when u generate save as .

Hope it helps!
Regards.