Skip to main content

Hi all,

I'm somehow managed to change the background colour of a View to Grey, any ideas how this has happened? All my other view have a white background, so i'm not sure how this happened.

I prefer a grey background and its more easier on the eye, so can anyone tell me how to do this?

Thanksm

Sharpharp1,

Custom themes may be helpful, please see here http://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2smartforms/devref/current/default.htm#Custom Themes.htm%3FTocPath%3DCustom%20Themes%20%7C_____0.

Regards,

Mike

Thing is, I haven;t used custom themes on my form, yet one view has a grey background, how is this possible?

That is quite strange.

I'd inspect the page with IE dev tools or similar, see if there's any other css overriding the defaults, or any html/javascript code running on the page that could modify the css.

Regards,

Mike

Hi,

The view that the colour has been changed on, is it on a form?

If yes there is a possibility that the background colour of the form was changed and not the view, it could also be that a theme was selected of the form.

If you are 100% sure that neither of the above is the case and that the colour is in fact changed on the view level and not form level, then please package your view using Package and deployment and attach it to this post in order for us to investigate this.

Kind regards,

Raymond

Hi,

I would suggest you do as Raymond instructs. However, as a tempoary solution you could edit the background colour within the themes CSS file. Make sure you have a copy though. However, please make sure that it is the actual theme that has oddly changed - and not the fact that you have changed themes. 

Regards,

Isaac.