Skip to main content
When i'm try an K2 db Archive on WorkflowServer->Archiving i get the follow error.
"Error Occured:Column name or number of supplied values does not match table definition."

Environment Description:
Standalone virtual machine with:
- Windows Server 2012;
- Sharepoint 2013;
- Exchange Server 2013;
-SQL Server 2012 R2;
- K2 Blackpearl 4.6.7 (Upgraded from 4.6.6);
- K2 for Sharepoint 2013.

Hi PauloPinto,

I have done some research on the error and this has appeared before in a much earlier release and a hotfix was implemented. Due to the nature of the issue appearing again in the latest version BP(4.6.7) I suggest logging a support ticket so further investigation canbe done.

Kind Regards,

Yannick

Hi PauloPinto,

I just want to follow up and see if a support ticket has been logged? If so has the issue been resolved?

Regards,

Yannick

Hi Yannick,

I already have create the ticket, and until know I dont have any solution...

Thanks.

Hi PauloPinto,

I do know that your support ticket is currently being looked at by our support team.

Please advise if any further assitance is required.

Regards,

Yannick

Hi Yannick,

This issue is a 4.6.7 version bug...

"We have managed to recreate this issue and it has been sent to our labs team. It seems that there is an issue with the Archiving mechanism in 4.6.7 and a Bug has been logged with our labs team. "

So this post is closed.

Thanks.

Hi Paulo,

Good to hear the issue was identified. It will be corrected in a future release.

Regards,

Yannick

I just upgraded from 4.6.8 to 4.6.10.  I had the problem before and thought that upgrading would maybe address the issue.  Still seeing the issue on 4.6.10 though.  I get the Column name or number of supplied values does not match the table definition.  Could anyone help me identify which hotfix addressed the issue or what I can do to fix it?