Skip to main content

This might sound like a newbe question. I just got the 4.6.7 version. And I am not able to create a service instance of sharepoint management for sharepoint online. I am getting this error:

12631i42B0456CE3EFB54D.png

I am using static as authentication mode as of now. Worked fine in the previous version that I had, but now it throws this errror.

Should I use a different authentication mode ?

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for the response.

This is what I did:

• I first configured K2 for sharepoint 2013 in my K2 server
  • Then I added the K2 for sharepoint app to the app catalog from the Office App Store
  • Then I configured the app with the url of my K2 designer site (I opened the o365 site in the same sever where k2 is installed).
  • The configuration process resulted in creation of two oAuth tokens (one fro the site and one for the AD).
  • I found that a smartobject for the sharepoint online site has also been created in the k2 enviornment.

Here are the issues I faced:

• I am not able to create or delete sites in o365 site using the smart object (do i need to replace the k2 for sharepoint app I got from the office store with the full control app as in: http://help.k2.com/kb001443 in order to be able to create sites)
  • I am not able to work in the app outside of K2 server. ( The k2 for sharepoint app works only if I open the site in the machine where the K2 designer exists) How do I curcumvent this?

Thanks a lot.

Tejas K.

Paragyte Technologies