Skip to main content

Hi guys,

I'm not sure if I'm doing something stupid but I've set up a single working hour zone and want to assign all the users who are in a specific AD group to that zone. According to the help documentation here: http://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2blackpearl/userguide/4.6.11/webframe.html#Reference-WS_MCon-Workflow-Users_WorkingHours.html

it states: "Clicking on the Working Hours node presents an administrator with the ability to add Users/Groups to a Working Hours Zone."

But when I select my working hour zone and click add, the "Search For" block is set to Users and is greyed out. Adding users one at a time really isn't very practical with a large user base so I'm hoping I don't have to go that route. If I leave the search criteria blank and click search, it brings up a lot of the users but not all of them. If it showed all the users then at least I could multiselect them but it doesn't show them all.

Any advice?

Hi RickNRoller

I get the same behaviour in my system. I suggest you log a ticket with K2 support to get this resolved.

Thanks for the confirmation Andrew. Will log a ticket and post the outcome here.