Skip to main content

Hi all,

I have create a new project K2 Workflow. It was created with K2 for Visual Studio 0807(4.8210.3.0). I got "error null" all the time when i drag and drop any items from toolbox into the workspace.

I had this error previously and the fix was to reinstall the product. is there any other method to fix the issue ?

I got the following error :

SourceCode.Workflow.Authoring at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.CodeFileResolver.ResolveCodeFileDirectory(Boolean useDefaultLCID) at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.CodeFileResolver.GetCodeFilesFromDisk() at SourceCode.Workflow.Design.ClientEventItem.PrepareCodeFiles() at SourceCode.Workflow.Authoring.ExecutableItem.SourceCode.Workflow.Authoring.IExtenderConfigProvider.PrepareCodeFiles() at SourceCode.Workflow.Authoring.Process.EnsureExecutableItem(ExecutableItem executableItem) at SourceCode.Workflow.Authoring.Process.OnAnyItemAdded(ItemChangeEventArgs e) at SourceCode.Framework.PersistableContainerObject.OnAnyItemAdded(ItemChangeEventArgs e) at SourceCode.Framework.PersistableContainerObject.OnItemAdded(ItemChangeEventArgs e) at SourceCode.Workflow.Authoring.ExecutableItemCollection.Add(ExecutableItem item) at SourceCode.Workflow.Authoring.Process.AddExecutableItemToLayer(ExecutableItem item) at SourceCode.Workflow.Authoring.Process.OnAnyItemAdding(ItemChangeEventArgs e) at SourceCode.Framework.PersistableContainerObject.OnAnyItemAdding(ItemChangeEventArgs e) at SourceCode.Framework.PersistableContainerObject.OnItemAdding(ItemChangeEventArgs e) at SourceCode.Framework.PersistableObjectCollectionBase`2.Insert(Int32 index, TItem item) at SourceCode.Workflow.Authoring.EventCollection.Insert(Int32 index, Event item) at SourceCode.Workflow.Wizards.FormsGeneration.FormsGenerationDefaultClientEventWizard.InitializeWizard(WizardInitializeArgs e) at SourceCode.Workflow.Wizards.FormsGeneration.FormsGenerationDefaultClientEventWizard.InitializeForNewExecution(WizardInitializeArgs e) at SourceCode.Workflow.WizardFramework.Wizard.Initialize(WizardInitializeArgs e) at SourceCode.Workflow.VisualDesigners.ProcessDesigner.RunWizard(IPropertyWizardr] wizardsToRun, Objectc] wizardsInitializeArguments, IK2Objectc] parents, Boolean delayedRun, Point dropPoint, Boolean mustCanConfigureInstance, Boolean showPropertiesOnNoGUI) at SourceCode.Workflow.VisualDesigners.ProcessDesigner.RunWizard(IPropertyWizard wizardToRun, Object wizardInitializeArguments, IK2Object parent, Boolean delayedRun, Point dropPoint, Boolean mustCanConfigureInstance, Boolean showPropertiesOnNoGUI) at SourceCode.Workflow.VisualDesigners.ProcessDesigner.OnDrop(DragEventArgs e)

Be the first to reply!