Skip to main content
I create a infopath form and publish it into MOSS (Chinese language), but when i create a infopath intergration project i cannot found it in my K2 studio. How can i do? Does K2 blackpoint support the infopath form with non-english portal?
Hi there, how are you doing your integration through an infopath process template ? or a blank process and IP integrating it ? Are you using the process helper in the tools to integrate your infopath form ?

I publish my form into a sharepoint form library (chinese language), but i cannot find the library in K2 studio. If i create a english site, it do well.

In Chinese environment, the infopath intergration has some proplem. For exmple, using Chinese environment name, the  k2 vistual will alway dead, so in 0902 edite, i advise that you use english name, and the workflow name use english name. Create a infopath integration project, when you get ready a infopath intergration, you create a infopath of project, or when you  already have  a project, the first, you must  have a activity, and then you will drag the the infopath integaration to activity. Then, the infopath intergration will can be created.

Thanks!