Skip to main content

Hi Team,  I have listview in which there is a hyperlink column, which will be shown on a result of expresssion, now if a user clicks on that link i need to show a hidden listview under it which has some connected items of that selected row.

Is it possible to do this.

Hi Vijay

I don't know that you are going to be able to achieve this. There is a click event for the list view, however it will not trigger if you click on the hyperlink in the hyperlink column. To be honest I'm not sure why you want to do this in any case - when a user clicks on the hyperlink you will opening that link in either the current window or a new window, so i don't see what value the hidden list view will hold.

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the Reply,

Actually My requirement is that, i have a listview with 4 cols, ColA, B , C, D (Hyperlink). Assume Col C is some Count value.

When Col C is >= 2, i need to show something Clickable in Col D, which should show a view below it.

For Col D i added a expresssion and i'm showing a +] symbol when the expression is true. this is working. Now i need to make that a+] clickable, so i made it a hyper link which is the only option i found.

Now i 'm stuck with showing the view. when i checked for the events for that hyperlink, i see only changed event is available.

So i'm thinking is there any way to achieve this using jquery.

I could able to achieve this on listItem Click, but that is not the requirement. i need to do it on that specific link Click.

Could you suugest me any way to achieve this.

Appreciate Your Help!!!

Regards,

Vijay.