Skip to main content

Hi

i have a problem here with accessing workflow reports smart object with name process_instance

i acces it with K2 API from my web server

when i acces other smart object ,i can acces it but when i want to
acces process_instance smo

it isn't returning any value to me, but then when i run it via SMO tester it give me many data of process

and what's more when i acces it via my process in K2 server i can get the data to

can anyone help me here?

thx :)

The account/user querying the SmartObject must have at least "View" rights on the process in order to see the data.  You can set process rights in the management console of K2 workspace.  View rights determine who is allowed to see reporting data about the process.

my user that querying that smartobject has the admin right, isn't it a bigger right than a view?

and if i just added the view right to some account after the process is complete can that account view the report data of that process?

thx

============================edit==============

i already set all of 5 process that exist in my k2 server with view right for my account to acces that smartobject, but still result the same

i'm using k2 4.5 1230

============================edit2===============

Now i think i found my self dumb, i think the problem is i develop it from my notebook which is connected to my company domain which is in different domain with the k2 server of my client

now how can i solve this with this domain thing?

anyone can help me?