Skip to main content

Hi All,

I am facing a urgent problem.

I have created smartobjects named Student and Class. Then I used ASP.net form to insert data into these smartobjects.

Next, I created a process which use the smartobjects as datasource. However, I can se data in FormsGenerationEvent form. Anyone can help me???? I spent 2 days but cant find the cause of this problem

Many thanks

Do you get any errors?  Are you using drop downs?  Have you tried to access the data through a generic form, or use infopath?

I get no error, I used custom website to insert data into smartobjects and it was ok. yes, I am using drop downs, But FormsGenerationEvent load no data.

I am assuming you're using the SmartBox service for your SmartObjects.  Have you verified the data was successfully stored in the tables?

I have tested with some cases. When I use getlist function, the data was loaded on the form.However, with load function i store value in datafield object, I got error.

My problem here is unable to use Load method of my smartobjects. when I used load method, the data can be loaded on the FormsGenerationEvent while it is ok with other methods.

Anyone know my issue

Thanks

What is the exact error message you are hitting?
That means that when I used Load method to load data from smartobject on form, while other method named getlist() the data was loaded successfully