Skip to main content
Hi all

I just installed Windows SharePoint Services on my pc, my question is can infopath integrate with K2.net studio and Windows SharePointServices?

Any help will be appreciated

Thanx u
Please have a look at our training material downloadable from the partner and customer portal - http://portal.k2workflow.com

Specifically, you should download Module 08 - InfoPath and SharePoint Integration for more information.

Hope this helps,
Ockert
Thank u ockert for ur answer and Sorry for my wrong question

I just want to ask can infopath integrate with Windows SharePoint Services and can K2.net integrate with WIndows SharePoint Services

i have attach file of infopath setting from k2.net studio, in that file there r 3 option, and what should i choose if i want to integrate infopath with Windows SharePoint Services?

Thank u for ur relpy ockert
Hi

Yes it can. I have a step by step guide that is a bit outdated, but should put you on the right track.

Good luck.
[Sorry!]
From the standard Help File:
Specify the Location of the InfoPath Form Template that you have already created. Either point to the SharePoint Form Library if the template was published to SharePoint, or to a File Location, if you published the template to the File System.

In your screenshot, it is the correct option IF you have published your Infopath form to a Sharepoint document library.

Regards,
thank u for ur reply

sorry cause being so foolish

Honestly i dont kow what should i select if i want to publish my infopath form to WIndows SharePoint Services(not SharePoint Portal Server), cause i thought Windows SharePoint Services with SHarePoint Portal Server is different, isn't it? or is it same?

Please help me..........
Cause i really didnt get your point(sorry for being so foolish).

Any help will be appreciated
Hi all,

i just want to tell that if we want to upload infopath to document setting just select the third option(Web Server) and specify the url of your document librray. And i have tested my process (Travel Request) using infopath, Windows SharePoint Services and K2.net and it's Done(until the process is completed).

I hope this can help for all of you that someday want to use Windows SharePoint Services.

Thanx you
Sorry guys for my first post about infopath and Windows SharePoint Services, and i want to correct my answer in the first post, if we use Windows SharePoint Services and not SharePoint Portal Server and want to integrate it with Infopath and K2.net, from the option we just choose SharePoint Form Library(every step is same with SharePoint Portal Server). and for the rest step is same(No different step if we use Windows SharePoint Services).

I hope this helpful and sorry for my first mistake and answer.

Best regards