Skip to main content

I recently received a link to a YouTube demo of a new version of forms, code named "Zinc".  I was told that this is now available for download, but don't see it in versions available for download.

Hi ‌,

The Responsive Designer has not yet been released. Would you mind sending me the link to euan.gamble@nintex.com

Thanks,

Euan

Hi Euan,

When is the responsive designer scheduled for release?

Regards

Leif

Hi Leif Frederiksen‌,

For  Office 365, you should see an update over the next couple of weeks. We are aiming for a SharePoint 2013/2016 release in late September.

Cheers,

Euan

Ron Pillsbury‌, currently it is already available,even for onpremise version

Hi ‌,

We have now released Responsive Forms for SharePoint 2013/2016, Office 365 and Nintex Workflow Cloud. Let me know how you go with our new forms technology.

Cheers,

Euan

Euan, Thanks for letting me know that Responsive Forms are now available for on-premise. I would like to try them out – just a couple of questions:

· If, for some reason, it turns out that I prefer our current version, is it possible to drop back?

· Will Responsive Forms be the only version maintained going forward? Or will both be available for some time?

· I believe you said that existing forms would continue to function as-is and that only newly developed forms would use the new features, right?

o If the previous bullet is true, I assume updates to existing forms will keep the old look and feel? I frequently make changes to existing forms.

Thanks,

Ron Pillsbury

Business Systems Analyst

Goodwill Industries of Northwest NC

2701 University Parkway, Winston-Salem NC 27105

T| 336.724.3625 x1333 C| 336.749.8009

rpillsbury@goodwillnwnc.org<mailto:rpillsbury@goodwillnwnc.org>

Hi Ron Pillsbury‌,

When you upgrade and design a new form, you are given a choice between Classic and Responsive. We are maintaining both designers so you can use either.

Cheers,

Euan

Great, thanks. I’m anxious to give it try.

Thanks,

Ron Pillsbury

Business Systems Analyst

Goodwill Industries of Northwest NC

2701 University Parkway, Winston-Salem NC 27105

T| 336.724.3625 x1333 C| 336.749.8009

rpillsbury@goodwillnwnc.org<mailto:rpillsbury@goodwillnwnc.org>

Hi Ron Pillsbury‌,

When you do get a chance to play with the new responsive designer, let me know your thoughts. Would be good to get your feedback.

Thanks,

Euan