Skip to main content

I have a user who is on sick leave for 6 weeks and I have been asked to setup long term delegation for this user. Is there an administrative way to setup delegation for a user for a given period of time?

Mike Trouard

Yes an admin is allowed to do so. Just go the same way as if you want to setup delegation for yourself. Admins can enter another person's username.

But be careful not to enter too long a period. Unfortunately admins can't remove a delegation for other people (at least not as far as I know).

Andi-

Thanks for the response. I see what you mean about the DelegationAdd.aspx page. Depending on your permission the page renders differently. In our development environment I can setup this delegation but in the production environment I cannot. I am a site collection administrator as the label says but it does not show up in the production environment. What group am I not apart of?

180934_pastedImage_0.png

Mike Trouard

Hi Mike,

there is a global setting to allow (or disallow) site collection admins set delegation for others. This is specified in the Nintex section of central administration and it looks like it is disabled in your production environment.

Regards,

Andi