Skip to main content

I'm trying to create a dynamic title with the date from the date picker control from the smartform.  However, every effort I've tried to remove the 06:00:00Z time from the picker hasn't yielded any positive results.  

I've tried to convert the field via Expression and Style, however when the calendar value is sent to the Title text box, it see's the value and throws the Zulu time on the end.

David

How about creating a new data type?  Is that possible?  I only have the data type of datetime.  If I could create just date, I would be set.

We had issues with Zulu format. When defining a date style, it was always displaying the zulu format in runtime. In our case, this was solved applying a coldfix provided by K2.

Thanks for the reply.  I sent this to K2 support and they ran into the same issue.  They told me that it would be forwarded onto the dev team.

I'll ask about the fix.

David

Hey David,

Let me know when K2 finally have a straight forward answer.

I am 4.6.11 which I think is top of the line version but it still does this 'zulu' thing with date and time.

Would be great to have human time on the form data from the picker... even from other system and in context datetime values ... looking forward to this bug getting fixed :-)

Thanks

Bill Spencer