Skip to main content

I am not sure this is just me or others are facing same issue.

I have a SharePoint list. I created a smartobjects, views and form using K2 for SharePoint.

As soon as i started using the form generated by the K2, it gave permission for read only users to edit the list. If you use sharepoint (default) form, it will probihit ready only users from editing list. Do i need to reinvent the wheel again in K2 Smartform for security? Did anyone notice this issue?

Hi,

Even i am not so sure , But for authentication issue you can check also for sharepoint central Admininstartion tab. There you can check and verify you name is present or not.  If not  you have to add it there and then checked your instance.

Hope it will help you.

Regards,

Chiru

@pcorearusa i am not sure what exactly you trying to say. Sorry!!

We ran into a similar issue with a customer before.  If we gave a user direct permissions to the list it worked.  If we added a AD group then it wouldn't.

Turned out that the SharePoint User Profile service was not working or configured correctly.  This is the service that K2 uses for SharePoint group membership resolution.  I would focus on that.

Hi,

It sounds like SharePoint User Profiler Service is not working correctly. Perhaps, this KB might help 

http://help.k2.com/kb001627.aspx