Skip to main content

Hi All

Is there a way to restrict duplicate values for the folio field or any setting to make folio unique?

regards

S.Saba

Howdy,

No there is no setting to do this, the folio field is completely free form and open for you to use as you see fit, but you can set your folio in the process (often through code) and at that time you can use parameters that will make it unique, for instance if you include the process instance id, or something like that.

Cheers,

Gerhard

Thanks for the reply. I have another question if we have a process completed in an activity without branching to a line rule, hot to get the xml data. I cannot get the xml data for a process which just completed without branching to any line rule since none of the rule is met.

regards

S.Saba

I don't completely follow what you are trying to do.

If an K2 does not have any line rules to follow and there are no other activities that are active, the process instance will complete.  Once the process instance is complete there is no further execution on it and it will only exist in the K2Log reporting database.

If you need to get the XML field, you can insert a server event at the bottom of this Activity.  This will be hit before any line rules fire.

BOB

It is not i wanted the process to complete in start itself. Its what happening for weired reasons since atleast one line rule was met. Every though you did not follow what i was trying to do, it answered my question.

Thanks

S.Saba